Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Made on the Left: Success!

My table

The craft fair was a great success! Thank you to everyone who came down, it was lovely to see you all. I was so happy with what I sold, and I feel like I learned a lot about what people want to buy.

Brooches

I made these brooches from felt and Japanese fabric for the fair, and they sold really well. I was a little surprised that the more conservative ones sold before the cuter ones-- I guess not everyone loved the sugar overload like I do! I'll be making more for my etsy store soon.

Photos by the lovely Lisa Max, who had a stall next to me. She sold stuff like crazy, people love her designs (for obvious reasons!)

5 comments:

Ravenswick said...

Congrats on your success! Your stuff is really great so I can see why it sold well.

Mytutorlist.com said...

Congrats! The space bunnies look super cute and the brooches are great too!

Ali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ali said...

The last time I personally made something for a craft fair, I was 15...and my stuff didn't sell too well. :P

Gratz on your success though. I really love the brooches.

gentryart said...

Those space rabbits are a hoot! You have great imagination and creativity. They must sell like hotcakes!